Thank you for choosing to make a gift to Jesus College.

Jesus is a registered charity (1137435), so if you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your gift at no additional cost through the Gift Aid scheme. For more information please see Tax Efficient Giving page.

All gifts to Jesus College are appreciated and make an impact. Please see here for information on spend-down donations or an endowment opportunity.

If you would like to make a recurring gift, please ensure that you select a start date that matches your preferred frequency. For example, if you select a frequency of 'day 1 of every month', please set the start date to the first of the month.


Choose Your Area of Support

Student Book Fund - provides each undergraduate with an opportunity to receive a grant of up to £100 to help in the absence of safe access to libraries and other resources during the pandemic.

Development Fund (Greatest Need) - provides funding for postgraduate studentships, scholarships, dissertation and research grants, Open Day travel bursaries, awards, and extra-curricular activities. If you would like to specify area your gift should fund, please chose from the following:

Development Fund (Promoting Scholarship) - provides funding for postgraduate studentships, scholarships, and dissertation and research grants.

Development Fund (Promoting Access) - provides funding ensuring that the very best students have the opportunity to receive an exceptional education at the College, regardless of their financial circumstances.

Millennium Fund - Access bursary comprising of contributions form our millennial alumni.

Donation Form

Donation Information
£  GBP      *

If you wish to give by another method or to discuss your gift, please contact Edmund (Ted) Levin via email or call +44 (0) 1865 279740.